The Good Five
2. He can get rebounds thats what the cavs needed a rebounder.
3. He is an experinced player dont forget he won the Finals not too long ago.
4. Hes Big Ben THE Big Ben.
5. He has supporting cast now with Wally and LeBron its a perfect combination.
The Bad Five
1. He did not have a productive carrer with Chicago.
2. He is out of his Prime.
3. He is too old.
4. He has no offensive power.
5. He forgot how to win coming from the Chicago Bulls
Whatever your reason is mine is better.The Cavs are the team to watch watchout Pistons.